Black Tahini Acai Bowl (Vegan, Gluten-free, Banana-free, Raw, Refined Sugar-free)

Saturday, June 24, 2017

The other day the Neal's Yard Remedies sent me two packets of their superfood powder. The organic berry blend (aka radiance blend) and the organic greens blend (aka detox blend). I was super excited when I received these packets because a. I have long been a huge fan of Neal's Yard Remedies, and b. the blends consist of everything I love. The berry blend contains acai, blueberry, cherry and goji berry. The greens blend contains green tea, spinach, parsley and sea greens. I have been experimenting with different recipes using these two new blends and this black tahini acai bowl is definitely my favorite one. Most importantly, they are low in sugar as I didn't use any bananas in the recipe and the only fruit I used is blueberry.



Ingredients:

1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 frozen zucchini
1 Tbsp black tahini (white tahini or other types of nut butter works perfectly fine too)
1/4 cup almond milk
Handful of baby spinach
1 Tbsp NYR organic berry blend
1 tsp NYR organic greens blend
1 scoop vanilla protein powder


Directions:

In a high-speed blender, blend together all ingredients until smooth. Top with your favorite fruits, raw cacao nibs or granola :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *